WHY ARE SOME CALLS DISCONNECTED?
Calls may be disconnected if any of the following activities occur during a call.
- Stop talking without hanging up.
- Attempts to make a 3-way call.
- Attempt to answer Call Waiting.
- Attempt to put a call on hold.
- Attempt to transfer a call.
- Use of a cordless phone (static).
- Use of a wireless phone (dropped cell tower or static).
PAY-TEL does not accept responsibility for dropped wireless phone calls.
NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR CALLS THAT ARE DISCONNECTED BECAUSE OF ONE OF THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES.