Does Pay Tel have a way for customers to avoid interruptions in service by authorizing additional automatic payments?
Thanks to Todd A. of Dawsonville, Georgia for this suggestion.
- Pay Tel has introduced AUTOPayTel™ to help customers prevent any interruption in service.
- When you authorize an AUTOPayTel™ payment to your Prepaid or Direct Bill Account an automatic payment will be made using your credit or debit card when your account balance reaches a certain level.
- With AUTOPayTel™ you decide the balance level and the amount of additional funds to add to your Pay Tel Prepaid Account.
- With a Direct Bill Account when your account balance reaches 75% of your credit limit, Pay Tel will charge your credit or debit card for your current balance.
- You can subscribe to AUTOPayTel™ by visiting the “My Account” page on our website and clicking on “AUTOPayTel™”.